Friday, January 16, 2009

Recap on the past weeks, Week 16

Yeah, yeah, yeah I haven't been up to date with the ravens progress the past couple weeks. I've been a little tied up with winning/ celebrating the awesomeness that is the Baltimore Ravens. So here's what has happened with the rest of the season, for those of you who already don't know. Cowboys game: close the whole game then, for some reasonm the last 2 plays the cowboys decide to stop playing all defense and let Mcgahee first run a huge 77 yrd touchdown (which was this seasons, & his career high) then immidiately following McLain beat that record with a 82 yrd touchdown. Good way to close out your stadium dallas. Let me know if TO needs a tissue this press conference. I think Romo doesn't care about the game anymore cause he knows he's gonna be laid by Jessica Simpson either way. I don't blame him. Romo just switch to being in a boyband maybe you'll be better at that.

No comments:

ESPN NFL Standings